MyMobsterFam.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyMobsterFam.com

Mobsters Families community

HomeportalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
MyMobsterAddz.com
Join Train!
Your Name

Friend ID

Myspace Mobster Finder
MobsterFinder
Click Mobster Finder enter ID with the 22's included
Facebook Mobster Finder
MobsterFinder
Click Mobster Finder then Enter ID
Mobsters Adds
Mobsters ADDS
Buy Bounty HIts
1 DAY $5.00
1 WEEK $15.00
1 MONTH $35.00

WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL MAKE BILLIONS IN BOUNTIES EACH DAY.

CLICK THE DURATION ABOVE TO PURCHASE BOUNTY HITS.

GROUP CHATS
Gallery
Creating a hitlist rider/Video ADDED Empty
Sponsors
free forum

Creating a hitlist rider/Video ADDED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Joinmee

MY PROPS : 0

Creating a hitlist rider/Video ADDED Vide
PostSubject: Creating a hitlist rider/Video ADDED   Creating a hitlist rider/Video ADDED I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Creating a rider is pretty simple, the best of riders have hired guns. However hired guns are not necessary to ride the list, they just help some. To start a hitlist rider, you have to make a new myspace and add mobsters to it, its best to get 500 members right away. I would also advise to get more than 500 members, get enough members for 300 ambulances. Along with 500 members you will also need some money in the bank, as long as u have some starting money, maybe around a bill in the bank when u begin riding you will be okay, by level 300 you need to have max bank account. When i create a rider, i hunt with it at first, get money, ride, get to level 150 and hunt untill im full bank. Moving onto equipment, you should always be using the max equipment for your level, you can use 5x your level in weapons... at level 20 you will use 100 of each weapon, 5x20=100 .. i personaly stay near what i need for weapons, not over (cheaper listing price, so less people with high attack will go for the bounty) Also, you should always have the equipment with highest defence bonus, i would advise not to buy sarin though, due to its upkeep. Next, the goal for EXP points is to have 2x your level in defence and 10x it in health...at level 300 you should have 600 defence and 3000 health, i personaly would continue that trend untill level 500, at level 500 (with 5,000 health) stop puting points on health and only add them to your defence. On a rider, you should always keep the lowest ammount of upkeep and property as possible, so its cheaper to list your account. If you have any questions, please real free to ask away (:
Back to top Go down

Creating a hitlist rider/Video ADDED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyMobsterFam.com :: THE GAME :: Made Men--Mobsters Made Men discussions -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com